[mythtv-users] [OT] CIFS/Samba problem in FC5

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 04:12:16 UTC 2006

I don't have any problems... I have a share on a winxp box. I can
mount it on my FC5 box:
mount -ousername=uname,password=pword -tcifs //192.168.1.20/share_dir /mnt/cifs

I can then copy files to /mnt/cifs and copy files from /mnt/cifs.
I can run
eog /mnt/floppy/DSC02723.JPG
and display a picture off of the remote share....

what issus are you running into exactly?

jack