[mythtv-users] Toms Hardware article on MythTV

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Sep 9 16:49:38 UTC 2006

On Saturday 09 September 2006 17:25, Robin Smith wrote:
> I sent it twice. Sorry
> First time I sent it, I did not see it show up on the list (both through
> Gossamer threads and in my Gmail), so I resent it.
>
> More importantly, nobody has comment on the THG article?

A few people have commented, but to an even earlier post made about it by
Rick.

Personally I've not yet read anything worth commenting on. Perhaps in the
future parts of the article, when they get past explaining the general
background of what Mythtv is and what it does, I might have something to
say :)
--
Stuart Morgan