[mythtv-users] fonts too large in mythtv

Bill Ye bybyebye at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 19:49:00 UTC 2006

Hi, i'm running fedora 5 with myth tv 0.19, when i installed mythtv, I once
went to downgrade the irw fonts to get the correct fonts for mythtv but it
didn't really work. I think because i did it after the mythtv setup using
the guide from www.wilsonet.com Jarod's guide.  Anyways, the fonts seems too
big in the tv guide overlapping others, which isn't too appealing, anyway to
change or reduce the fonts size in tv guide, as well as adding the tv icon
for each channels. Also if i don't want to run mythtv full screen but at a
particular resolution like 800 by 600 on my monitor while doing other
things, is it possible, how can i change the size of resolution, my current
monitor resolution is 1280 by 1024. Please help me, thanks!