[mythtv-users] libmad/id3tag/cdaudio missing for plugins

Rich Goodwin rich.goodwin at cox.net
Sun Sep 10 03:31:49 UTC 2006

Issue 1: I am using SLED 10 (64bit) to compile the plugins (svn trunk
version).  I get an error message that MythMusic won't be built becuase
it is missing libmad, libid3tag and libcdaudio.  I added the respective
RPMs to no avail.  There is a further dependecy I don't see - anyone
know of it.

2nd issue:  So I did a make.  MythBrowser indicated all dependencies are
ok but ... khtml could not be found so ... it failed.   Again - ideas??

Thanks for the help!

Rich
--

GPG/PGP Key Id: 1B257AEC from pgp.mit.edu

Remember, all Windows machines are, by definition, fault tolerant.

              They run Windows don't they!!