[mythtv-users] .20 RPMS / or time to go source? Thoughts?

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Mon Sep 11 13:38:11 UTC 2006

As I eagerly await the .20 RPMS I am thinking maybe it is time to just
compile instead from now on.

I am interested in users experiences with this. Ease of compile on
FC5, upgrade etc...
It is certainly nice to rpm -Uvh things in, but I wanted to know if
there are any advantages/disadvantages to this?

Just on a general reliability/WAF/not much time to maintain kind of thread....

Thanks for the .20 release.  Fantastic.

I have not seen the .20 RPMS yet.  Axel?  Just wondering on release of
those too...

Mark