[mythtv-users] Large Drive setup for myth

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Mon Sep 11 18:34:26 UTC 2006

My only comment on this ( no expertise on how to make Myth play with
the partitions ) is that LVM is very stable and reliable.  There
should be no fear in using it.  I ahve run 1TB plus LVM with no issues.

The points you address are quite interesting and becoming more and
more common on this list.  You are at 1.5TB.  I just jumped to 1TB and
many users are finding the need to add mass storage that is
affordable.  Let us know how you do as I am sure this will become more
and more crucial over the months.

Mark