[mythtv-users] How to migrate a disk in SW RAID? WAS:Re: RAID 5 of different sized disks for mythtv storage?

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Mon Sep 11 23:34:20 UTC 2006

I have a 4 disk RAID in hda(b)(c)(d)
I am adding a prommise IDE controler.
I want to migrate the raid setup to be hda hdc hdf hdh

Any one know how to do that?  The data on the drive will still be
there, I just have to tell it to look somehwere else.

Also, can anyone confirm that a single promise PCI ATA add in card has
two seperate BUS's?  I am trying to break my RAID to one drive per BUS.

Thank you,

Mark