[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20 - PVR-350 video out... gone?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Sep 12 05:22:50 UTC 2006

On 09/11/06 17:48, George Galt wrote:

> Is the atrophying of PVR-350 decoding support due to the change to
> OpenGL support or something else?

None of the devs are using PVR-350 output, so none are interested in
spending a great deal of time fixing issues with it.  New issues arise
as Myth changes.  If you want to ensure it continues to work forever,
just ensure (your) Myth never changes--i.e. use 0.19 forever.

>   What is broken that was working under .19?

The answer to that question is left as an exercise for the reader.
(Read: I don't know, and as I'm not using PVR-350 output, I don't really
care--not trying to be "smart," but really I'm unaffected by any
problems with it).)

Mike