[mythtv-users] RAID 5 of different sized disks for mythtv storage?

Paul V. Gratz pgratz at gratz1.com
Tue Sep 12 05:37:19 UTC 2006

Awesome, thanks for all the responses! I see where I had gotten
confused when someone was talking about partitioning drives to make a
raid5 work with different sized hardware.  I didn't realize it but
they must have talking about multiple raid5's connected via LVM as
several of you commented.

I'll make a wiki page of my experience when I get it setup.  Thanks
for the help everyone!
Paul