[mythtv-users] information recovery question

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 04:42:52 EDT 2006

I have this file name ( and a lot more )
1018_20060716210000.mpg
based on this name, can I use a sql query to get the show id
and other show info that this used to be associated with?

Also.... what do the numbers 1018 mean... I get that the
rest is a time stamp... but the first numbers have always confused
me.

for additional info... my mythstorage area filled up and I wanted
to free up space so I moved the *.mpg files to a different
directory and cleaned out the database entries. I was in a rush
and it was more inmortant to free up space than keep the info.
Now I have some free space so I'd like to restore this info if
possible.... but all I have is the file names. The show 'history'
part is probably still in the database... just not the recorded table
entries.

jack