[mythtv-users] OT. ID motherboard type via proc?

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Tue Sep 12 10:15:04 EDT 2006

Only Myth related in that this is a remote Myth box I am setting up.
I want to know what kind of motherboard is in the box.  Is there any
way of getting the model # from proc or anything?  I have been hunting
around and not seeing anyway of doing this yet.  I can see the pci
devices etc... but not the actual motherboard model/manufactuer.  I
have no physical access to it at this point. Just  ssh.

Mark