[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20 - PVR-350 video out... gone?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:30:34 UTC 2006

On 9/12/06, Brian May <brian at bmay.org> wrote:

> Did that as well.. rolled back to the latest stable versions of lirc,
> kernel, kernel-modules..  changed grub to use the old kernel..  basically
> did everything that worked in the past.. but isn't working now.

Now to the stupid stuff: did you unplug and plug back in the receiver?
 What happens when you try irw?  Have you tried unloading and
reloading the modules?

Very wierd that it would screw up like this, but I have done upgrades,
and also moved my box and inadvertantly unplugged the receiver only to
think it was a software issue, when really, it was a hardware issue.