[mythtv-users] How long until the "iTV" is hacked?

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Tue Sep 12 15:52:04 EDT 2006

I would not even mind using it as a frontend to a frontend. I have a
semi noisy, heat generating P IV in the living room with a $199 video to
component adapter. I wouldn't mind if I could just use it to convert /
stream the video to component from my frontend over the network and even
use the remote to send the signals back to the frontend.

- James