[mythtv-users] YUM update for .20?

Ian Macdonald ian at caliban.org
Tue Sep 12 17:07:26 EDT 2006

On Tue 12 Sep 2006 at 16:57:20 -0400, you wrote:

> Can you think of anyway to fix this before new RPMS ( Axel? ) come out?
> Is there a way to manipulate the rpm database to let it think cdrtools
> is installed?

I'm building the Rawhide version of cdrtools right now, after having
added a Provides tag to the spec file for the cdrecord subpackage, so
that, once installed, it will provide cdrtools 2.01.

With that in place, mytharchive should install without complaint.

You're welcome to the new package if you want it. It's easier to fix
things this way than by recompiling the SRPM of MythTV. Or you could
just wait for Axel to fix his spec file.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | Envy is a pain of mind that successful men
ian at caliban.org             | cause their neighbors.   -- Onasander