[mythtv-users] YUM update for .20?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Sep 12 17:40:01 EDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 04:57:20PM -0400, list at onnow.net wrote:
> Can you think of anyway to fix this before new RPMS ( Axel? ) come out?
> Is there a way to manipulate the rpm database to let it think cdrtools
> is installed?

Yes, but it is the least recommended thing to ever do: use rpm
--nodeps.

But please, don't! It's a very bad habit, you should better kick the
packagers in the but to fix the packages instead of violating rpm's
dependency database. My but is already hurting from the kicks, so the
fixed packages are online ;)

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net