[mythtv-users] PVR-350 S-Video/Tuner Input Issue

Taylan Pince taylan at taylanpince.com
Tue Sep 12 18:54:17 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am having a strange issue with my system. Apparently there was a
short power loss yesterday night and my mythtv machine restarted by
itself. When I got up in the morning I found that the cable input was
no longer functioning properly. Sound was fine, but there was no
video - only static. This evening, after making sure the digital
cable box was outputting the signal correctly, I switched the input
to S-Video. Now I got correct video input, but no sound!

I am on FC4 with 0.19-fixes. Any ideas? Thanks a lot for your help.

Taylan