[mythtv-users] PVR-350 S-Video/Tuner Input Issue

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Tue Sep 12 19:02:26 EDT 2006

Forgive me... I'm a newb to MythTV.. however, if I recall in my config
at home, s-video *only* does video... thus, if you were outputting to
say RCA (yellow video, red/white [or black sometimes] audio), then
removed that and went to s-video only... you'd get a video signal, but
no audio. You would still need to run an audio out to an audio in
somewhere, correct?

As I said... forgive me... I may be way off base here... perhaps as I
newb to MythTV I shouldn't even be offering advice...

AD