[mythtv-users] YUM update for .20?

Dave Hofstra dhofstra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 01:56:30 UTC 2006

I was the creator of the Myxer theme.  I am sorry to inform you I
haven't done much with it since 0.18, and that is probably why things
are so messed up now that we are in 0.20.  I have changed the main
page to reflect my reasons and timeframe for any future development.
I really should have changed the page to reflect the current status
sooner, sorry.

The Myxer explanation page can be found at
http://lisadaveh.home.comcast.net/myxer

Thanks,

Dave Hofstra