[mythtv-users] Dutch digital cable (was Re: Problem with mythfilldatabase and home-brew grabber)

mail at peterschram.nl mail at peterschram.nl
Wed Sep 13 08:12:04 UTC 2006

>if DVB-tools works, why not write a script that uses DVB-tools for the
>tuning, and use that? (You can set it in the channel setup!)

I was planning into looking into this. I'm not sure howto implement this,
so I have to investigate. Any pointers on where to look? I'm still hoping
this issue will have gone away in 0.20. Also if it hasn't I think I should
notify the developers, so this can be addressed instead of making a
workaround. The workaround can be usefull in the meantime, mainly because
the WAF is suffering from missed recordings. :-)