[mythtv-users] 0.19 Channel change/ keyboard problem [Was: Re: 0.19 Upgrade - Channel Change Problems]

Steve Milner mythtv-users at stephen-milner.me.uk
Wed Sep 13 11:55:43 UTC 2006

OK mike thanks for the info. The problem I have is I've installed from
atrpms and the debugging will be a pain.

What I propose to do is try 0.20 and see if the problem persists. If it
does can I contact you to find out what info you will need to debug the
problem, or if not can you point me in the right direction to re-raise
the bug

I've acquired a AVerMedia Volar today (A808) only to find that despite
the claims on the box it isn't supported under v4l as suggested by their
website..

I _was_ going to see if this one fixed the problem....

<sigh>

Steve