[mythtv-users] Can't exscape from watching a recording!

Anthony R. J. Ball ant at suave.net
Wed Sep 13 14:41:40 UTC 2006

  I tried searching for this problem to no avail...

  I have a strange problem where if I watch one recording
I can exit fine, if I watch a second recording after that
when I escape out of it the recording starts over again and
I have to kill mythfrontend to get it to stop.

  If I back out of the Watch Videos page and go back in, I can
watch another and exit. Very annoying. I assume I have a bad
setting somewhere, but I have no idea what.

     www.suave.net - Anthony Ball - ant at suave.net
        OSB - http://rivendell.suave.net/Beer