[mythtv-users] Transcode failed with status: 232

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:56:45 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm running SVN 11067 (from a couple of days before 0.20 was released). My
backend has 2 DVB-T cards. I'm in the UK and occassionally (probably about
25% of recordings), I get Transcode failed with status 232 when I do a
lossless MPEG-2 transcode. They are usually when I record shows from either
BBC 2 or BBC Three, although that could just be because I record more
programs from those channels. I used to get a message about deadlock
detected, so I suspect it is the same error, with a new name.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks,

Jonny