[mythtv-users] 0.20's done

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Wed Sep 13 19:14:38 UTC 2006

Isaac Richards wrote:
> Are you using a remote, or a keyboard?  The fade time seems just about right
> for the responsiveness of remotes that I've been using.  I've been planning
> on making it configurable later on, though.

i'm using a URC-9960 (One4All Kameleon) w/ the MCE USB receiver and it
seems just right (it actually feels more responsive than 0.19 did w/ the
same setup) ... i like how you don't have to wait for the fade to finish
to start navigating the next menu.  i think that part of it is one of
the reasons it feels more responsive to me.

so, just curious, but are there any specific plans for the new UI?  more
MCE-like eye candy?

-g-