[mythtv-users] MythWeb Custom Recording

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 15:21:03 EDT 2006

> > Huh?  If by "stream" you meand "download", it should work just fine.  I
> > even added a new perl-based module to get around the whole 2G filesize
> > limit in apache/php that was driving people nuts.
>
> Yup, but I bet a boatload of people just copied over their old .htaccess file
> (ie, without the necessary rewrite commands for the perl script), rather than
> editing the supplied file to fit their configurations. If you do that, you
> get the "unknown module" error, since the rewrite for the stream module isn't
> activated.

Just an update, I was talking about the ability to download the
recordings and no I didn't just copy over my old .htaccess.  But,
without changing anything the links are working today.

Now, for the custom recordings, I downloaded the updated
recording_schedules.php from trac and tried the same schedule as
above.  I did not get the error, but when it adds the new schedule the
'Title' field is blank as is the 'Search Phrase' textarea.  It kept my
other options such as 'Record new and expire old' and 'No. of
recordings to keep'.  When viewing my Recording Schedules the new
custom schedule is there but incorrect as it too has a blank 'title'.

Let me know if you need any more info.  Thanks for looking at this.