[mythtv-users] Apple iTV - potentially great HD frontend

Wim Fokkens wimfokkens at planet.nl
Wed Sep 13 15:36:58 EDT 2006

I think this would be a much nicer peace of hardware to turn into a
frontend.

http://www.kiss-technology.com/?p=600en&v=users

Networking Ethernet 10/100 Base T, Wireless 802.11g

Video Playback Formats DVD, Windows Media 9, Windows Media 9 HD, MPEG,
MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX 3.11, DivX 4, DivX 5, DivX HD, Nero Digital, XviD

Audio Playback Formats Audio CD, WMA, WMA Pro, MP3, MPEG, MPEG-2, Ogg Vorbis

Wim