[mythtv-users] 0.20 Debian packages

Alexander Fisher alexjfisher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:41:12 UTC 2006

>On 12/09/06, Alexander Fisher <alexjfisher at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/09/06, Mario Limonciello <mario.mailing at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I spoke briefly with Christian an hour ago.  He's started on 0.20 packages,
> > and has a themes package ready, but nothing else yet.
>
> Plugins are still missing, but the main mythtv packages have recently
> appeared.  There are binary packages for Debian Sid only, (for the
> moment at least).  With a small amount of tweaking (removing the xvmc
> options), I was able to rebuild the packages on Debian Sarge.  I'll
> test them out on my xbox this evening and report back.

OK, so I'm a day late!  I've only done very limited testing, but so
far so good.  Recorded programs playback ok anyway.  Christian
currently isn't hosting any updated packages for"Sarge, so anybody
wanting to run 0.20 on xebian feel free to download the packages I've
built.  There at www.alexfisher.me.uk/debian

Cheers,
Al