[mythtv-users] Weird GUI colours after 0.20 upgrade

Clyde Stubbs clyde at htsoft.com
Thu Sep 14 00:05:56 UTC 2006

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 01:58:01PM +0000, jphughes at optonline.net wrote:
> I am having the same problem as well. However in my case if I exit Myth the session bombs and I am taken to a login screen.  Have you tried exiting Myth ? does it exit ok in your case.  The two issues may be unrelated. Thanks

Yes, exiting Myth is fine. Generally speaking, everything is working, just the
GUI colours are weird.

I tried updating again (atrpms had yet another build) but that made no difference
to the colours, but introduced slight gaps in both the audio and video when
watching tv or recordings, so I dropped back to the previous build
(mythtv-0.20-133.fc4.at and friends.)

Clyde