[mythtv-users] mythweb streaming videos

Chris Moewes-Bystrom chris.moewes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 00:11:14 EDT 2006

I know its not a specific answer, but I ran across this page that shows very
easily how to set up vlc to stream shows. I have a laptop on a wireless
network and WinMyth is too slow, but using this I am able to watch shows on
the laptop, I have to lower the resolution some but it work nicely.

http://parker1.co.uk/mythtv_stream.php

On 9/12/06, Ian Forde <ian at duckland.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 17:53 -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > Sounds like you used to have MythStreamTV installed, but have since
> > upgraded MythWeb to a version not supported by MythStreamTV.
>
> Which then begs the question... any plans to have that type of
> functionality rolled into MythWeb at some point?  :) MythStreamTV is a
> *BEAR* to get setup and working...
>
> And yes - I know... patches are welcome... ;)
>
>         -I
> --

Christopher Moewes-Bystrom
www.moewes.com