No subject

Thu Sep 14 16:37:54 UTC 2006

is related to MMX?  If MMX support is indeed disabled in the RPMs
perhaps that would explain my mythmusic problem as well?  If not,
then please ignore this and accept my apologies for the attempted
thread hijack.<br>
In case this info helps, I'm using the latest atrpms on FC4 and
mythmusic dies after playing &lt;= 1 second of music.&nbsp;
Visualizations don't seem to start at all, but it's configured to use
Goom, if that's relevant.<br>
Perhaps someone that is seeing this problem could try to enter mythmusic and see if it crashes the frontend?<br>
Thanks,<br>
Brad<br>

------=_Part_2395_18171909.1158265738321--