[mythtv-users] global shutdown, wakeup and reboot problem (0.19 svn)

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 20:51:14 UTC 2006

> The prompt never offers to shutdown a machine that's running both a
> frontend and a backend.
>
> Perhaps MythWelcome is what you want?  (I don't know because I don't
> (yet) use it.)

I started using mythwelcome this week. Before this I was using a
mish-mash of scripts that I had written which accomplish the same
thing but not in such an elegant way so I can really recommend
mythwelcome. It has an option on a pop-up menu to "Shutdown Now" which
should achieve what you want.

Regards,
Phill