[mythtv-users] make mythtv forget

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Fri Sep 15 09:32:15 UTC 2006

Around about 15/09/06 09:21, David Grant typed ...
> Is there any way to tell mythtv to "forget" that it recorded something?
> Let's say it recorded a particular episode of something, but then
> someone accidentally deleted it. But now I don't want to mythtv to think
> that I've already seen it and ignore it in the future.

   Find and remove that particular prog. from the list in Manager
Recordings/Previously Recorded.  Latest Myth may be able to let you change
it's status to 'allow record' instead of just deleting it, not sure.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature