[mythtv-users] MythTV not recording after .20 update

Craig mythmail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:14:24 UTC 2006

Hello,
    I have a system set up on FC4 using the rpms from ATrpms using a
PVR250 for recording.  After updating to .20, I can watch live TV, but
there aren't any files for scheduled recordings.  However, If I am
watching live TV and select "record and continue watching wile
recording", There is a file made.  I have a simular system using FC5
and a PVR150 that hasn't had any problems with the upgrade.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks