[mythtv-users] VFD / LCD Displays

Jeff Abraham bambamf16 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 01:36:03 UTC 2006

All,
            I am sorry for the basic question, but I am looking to jump
into the MythTV/Linux world.  I am looking at several cases that have
VFDs or LCDs.  What type of info can I have Myth display on them?  Can I
get track, time info for DVD/CDs?  Can I get something like widgets for
the LCD that would show Wx, Clock, or something?  On a dual monitor
system, can I run the PVR part on one monitor and the
CD/Wx/RSS/Game/whatever run on the other?  Or do they all have to run on
the same screen?   Thank you very much for your help.

Jeff, Mythnewb