[mythtv-users] mytharchive/mythreplex fails

Stephen Williams stephen.gw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 10:04:05 UTC 2006

On 9/16/06, Paul Harrison <mythtv at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately at a first glance the log doesn't show anything useful
> mainly because mythreplex hasn't got the debugging information compiled in.
>
> It looks like you are using Fedora Core. Are you using Axels rpms? Does
> he not have debug versions available?
>
> Paul H.

Just to add a second data point, I had the same error (*** stack
smashing detected ***: mythreplex terminated) when I tried MythArchive
for the first time (yesterday). I'm also using rpms from Axel.

Sorry, but I won't be able to provide any more information, i'm off on
holiday now for the next two weeks.

Steve

p.s. Paul, thanks for MythArchive / MythWelcome, for me they're the
most important additions to MythTV for quite some time.