[mythtv-users] FTP server

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Sep 16 18:16:35 UTC 2006

On 09/16/06 04:40, Darren wrote:

>I have been trying to share files with friends using proftpd but they have not
>been able to view the file tree. I suspect that data is not going out and
>that I will need to open some ports other than tcp 21 22. Any more help will
>be very much appreciated.

Not the right place for this question because a) this is the MythTV
users mailing list (not an FTP list) and b) the developers of MythTV do
not condone the illegal/potentially illegal sharing of copyrighted
content (such as recordings of TV) or of service (satellite/cable
service), and such a question in this forum could be considered a
request for help with these activities.

Mike