[mythtv-users] OT: Editing a MythTV File and Creating a DVD

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 05:32:04 UTC 2006

And it seems that the extensiveness of my 10 second review of the editing
features of MythTV has only been overshadowed by my seemingly complete
inability to use the simple search features of google to find information
about editing recordings in MythTV before asking stupid questions.

Assumeably RTFM would come into play here as you would think "Creating a
cutlist" would have jumped out at me in my glance through the MythTV WIKI,
but alas I seem to have missed something in Second Grade reading class.

I will now be asking my 5 year old to tutor me on the basics of reading and
comprehension so I don't make the same mistakes again.

My sincere apologies for the utter waste of time the vast majority of this
thread has been to all of you. :)

Looks like I have pretty much all my answers for how to do what I want to do
right within MythTV...who woulda thought...*mutter* *bonks self on head
hard*.

--Douglas Wagner