[mythtv-users] Disappearing Menus (was: YUM update for .20?)

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 06:02:23 UTC 2006

On 9/16/06, Dylan Semler <dylan.semler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/16/06, Garth Benedict <shrkbait at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I really love the Myxer theme.  I hope we can keep it active.
> >
> > I am having a different problem since 0.20.  When I move up/down the text
> > goes away.  If I loop all the way around some come back but for the most
> > part moving==disappear.
>
> I have seen this too.  It seems to be related with openGL.  Using the
> qt painter gets rid of the problem.  I haven't looked into it too much
> though.

I've been messing around with my system a bit and discovered that
while running in TwinView and the openGL painters, I get the
disappearing menu effect.  If I turn off TwinView, the openGL menus
act normal.  Are you using a dual head configureation by any chance?

Dylan
--
Type faster.  Use Dvorak:
http://dvzine.org