[mythtv-users] IR Blaster and Channel change script for Myth TV

Ramanraj Vamsi ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 04:14:28 UTC 2006

Hi Nick,
But I am using a Hauppauge IR blaster Remote that came with the
card.Doesthis mean that I have to use a DVB with a known code
set(currently I am
using Zenega CD-1004S for which I have n't come across the code set number
in any link on that blog as well as the link specified in previous thread)?

How can I make my IR Blaster control my STB?

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!