[mythtv-users] mythweather configuration

Marek McGann marek.mcgann at mic.ul.ie
Mon Sep 18 08:47:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

Where is the mythweather 0.20 configuration stored?

Mythweather is constantly just producing the same forecast (it's not updating,
effectively, and has been giving me the same weather for a week now). I
figure I probably ran it under root the first time and now the mythtv user
can't overwrite the file the information is stored in. I can't find that file
though (it's not in .mythtv/mythweather - the radar images are there, but
nothing else).

Cheers,