[mythtv-users] Losing channel lock over long program...

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Mon Sep 18 13:00:36 UTC 2006

I have this weird problem as the moment and am reinstalling because of
it. Hopefully it will stop but.....

I had this problem with .19 and now with .20 - recording a program over
1/2 hr would result in Myth slowly losing channel lock resulting in an
unwatchable program. WAF has dipped to an all time low, especially since
not being able to finish watching a couple of documentaries of over an
hour each. Funnily enough, our digital STB has no such problem and we
can watch any length program we like without signal degradation. This is
with DVB cards. I have 3 in the machine but only 1 was recording at the
time of signal loss....

Any ideas to look for when I get the box rebuilt?

Cheers
Bruce