[mythtv-users] Guide does not display when watching live TV

Patrick Ouellette pat at flying-gecko.net
Mon Sep 18 14:04:44 UTC 2006

I'm experiencing a bit of strangeness with live TV.  After selecting
the channel to watch, I can't get the guide to come up when I hit the
"show program guide" key (currently mapped to S).  The system just
appears to ignore the key press.  I can bring up the menu (with the M
key).  Also when exiting live TV with XvMC on, I get a blank screen (no
MythTV menu comes back) and I have to kill and restart mythfrontend to
get things working again.

Any thoughts as to what's going on?

Thanks,

Pat

Patrick Ouellette                 pat at flying-gecko.net
kb8pym at arrl.net                   Amateur Radio: KB8PYM
Living life to a Jimmy Buffett soundtrack
"Crank the amp to 11, this needs more cowbell - and a llama wouldn't hurt either"