[mythtv-users] Problem with live TV since upgrading to 0.20

Simon Dyson sdyson at themaelstrom.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 20:49:50 UTC 2006

I'm looking in the table but unfortunately wouldn't know whether the
values were bad or not. However, I can watch other channels on the same
multiplex without problem, and I can even watch the problem channel as
long as it is before 6pm GMT so does this mean I don't have the same
problem as you?

Thanks,

Simon