[mythtv-users] [semi-OT]Asus M2NPV-VM component output makes everything blue

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 00:48:26 UTC 2006

Hello!

I'm running a system powered by an M2NPV-VM that has onboard component
output (Nvidia 6150 chipset).  When I plug it into my TV with VGA
input, the color looks great.  However, when I use component on any TV
(my TV is a Pioneer PRO-1000HD, but it happens on others ) I get a
blue transparent picture.  I can still see everything, it's just blue
instead of multi-colored.

Any hints?  Anyone else have this problem?  The Nvidia README seemed
to say that if I specified a TVStandard it would go away, but using
any of the HD standards or even NTSC-M (the default) it doesn't go
away.  Using one of those (I think the HD 720p) change the picture to
a green overlay instead of blue, but still nothing gives me a normal
picture.

Thanks, hopefully someone has some ideas.

-Chad