[mythtv-users] Nuvexport / ffmpeg / Floating point exception

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Sep 19 07:27:43 UTC 2006

> Amongst my updates to MythTV 0.20, I upgraded a couple of other
> packages using smart / ATrpms.  Now whenever I try to use nuvexport I
> end up with a mythtranscode process that sometimes takes my machine
> down (plus no exported file).  Machine was working before I upgraded
> everything.

Two things:

http://forevermore.net/files/nuvexport/nuvexport-0.4-0.20060918.svn.noarch.rpm

https://svn.forevermore.net/nuvexport/wiki/debug

Getting the latest ffmpeg wouldn't hurt, either, though it does
unfortunately mean compiling things by hand (well, sort of):

http://rpm.forevermore.net/ffmpeg/

You'll need x264-devel from freshrpms.

-Chris