[mythtv-users] WARNING to MythArchive users using the save to native archive, format

Jan tuxvdr at jd67.de
Tue Sep 19 09:04:30 UTC 2006

Upps,

I tried it yesterday, before reading this. Yes it changed all permission of
files it could access.
Lucky, I didn't run it as root.
Bad, I don't all files it touched exactly, with exception of the home
directory. Any suggestions?

There should a big fat Waring in the wiki or/and on the myth-home page!!!!

Jan