[mythtv-users] mytharchive DVD has no visible menu selection/'cursor'

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Sep 19 10:23:35 UTC 2006

Neil Bird wrote:
> Around about 18/09/06 18:59, Brad DerManouelian typed ...
>
>> I had this problem as well playing the DVD on my OS X laptop. I can't
>> remember the exact name of the theme. I think it's based on the
>> MythCenter theme, though. Blue with chapter menus and all that. The
>> selection is supposed to be yellow but I don't see it.
>>

>    Yes, it's the 'full' MythCenter one I tried;  tested on xine and a DVD
> player, both the same.
>
>    I tried & failed to find the selection overlay pixmaps in the mytharchive
> dir. (like the set that came with mythburn);  are they generated on the fly now?

Yes, The selection overlay images are generated on the fly.

I have a hunch what the problem may be. Is everyone seeing this problem
in NTSC land by any chance?

Could you email me the chaptermenumask-1.png and chapterspumux-1.xml
files that are created in the work directory used by MythArchive.
Hopefully they will give me a clue has to what's happening.

Thanks, Paul H.