[mythtv-users] Does anyone have this video card?

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:19:49 UTC 2006

I'm still not terribly happy with my SVID output to my WEGA TV (analog only)
(480i on the component inputs).  I was hoping that a component out capable
card might do the trick for me.  I've read that the only real improvement I
might see is a brighter picture but not THAT much brighter.  Does anyone
have any advice for getting a picture quality out of my computer that looks
like it is normal (unMyth'd) live tv?  I'm specifically talking about
recorded or live mythTV.  If I'm not being specific enough, I'm sorry.  Here
are my specs below.

MythDora 2.1
ASUS A7N8X-E Dlx
Chaintech FX5200 SVID out