[mythtv-users] Can't watch recorded programs....

Kelvin Smith kelvins at kelhome.dyndns.org
Tue Sep 19 18:50:19 UTC 2006

When I go into Media Library|Watch Recordings, I can see all the 'live
TV' programs that I have viewed.  I dont see listed ANY scheduled
recordings, although they appear in the Previously Recorded section.
Jumping into MySQL, I can see the entry in the Recorded Section of the
database, and the file still exists on the disk.

I had a play around the other day, and I dont know what I did but 1
recording did jump into the watch recordings window that wasn't their
prior.

So, what is needed for a scheduled recording to appear in the watch
recording window.

I updated from 0.19 to 0.20, but I only got a PVR500 when I upgraded to
0.20

Cheers

Kelvin Smith <kelvins at kelhome.dyndns.org>