[mythtv-users] MythDVD transcode deletes my files

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Tue Sep 19 22:51:31 UTC 2006

> error: this version of transcode supports only
> directories containing files of identical file type.
> Please clean up directory /video/dvdtemp/Lexx/vob/ and restart.
> file /video/dvdtemp/Lexx/vob/twopass.log with filetype unknown file type
>  is invalid for directory mode.

When mtd does it the twopass.log file should be in /video/dvdtemp/Lexx, did
you run the command from this directory? If not can you do it again (after
removing the twopass.log from the vob dir)?

The working directory for transcode calls made by mtd should always be above
the vob directory.

--
Anduin Withers