[mythtv-users] No sound after transocde

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 14:23:48 UTC 2006

Since I upgraded to .20 (latest ATRPMs) I'm getting 2 Audio tracks showing
in Live TV and recordings:

English MP2 2ch and English MP2 1ch

The 1ch contains extra audio (I think for people with inpaired vision)

Watching live TV and any recordings is fine as the 2ch is selected by
default, but if I transcode any of these files then the 1ch gets selected by
default and I have to manually change back to 2ch

I've seen a couple of mails regarding this issue but cannot see any fixes,
is anybody else seeing this issue?

Thanks

PS I'm in the UK using DVB-T for freeview channels.